Monday, January 28, 2008

Good Morning! You're a Drug Addict.



New studies show that caffeine is Bad. How bad? Like...Super Bad.

But only if you have type-2 diabetes.

Or if you're pregnant (and not hoping for a miscarriage, aka free abortion).

Okay, let's face it, it's gotta be bad for everyone, they just haven't found enough things to test yet in a controlled study.

It's like, coffee is my last bastion of sin. I barely smoke cigarrettes anymore, they make me sick after one night. Alcohol has gotten really annoying. All the real drugs are just too much trouble to bother with. But coffee, I still love to love coffee. This is even after I discovered that soy milk is bad for you (not because it makes you gay, but because it lines your stomach with soy-wax, preventing you from absorbing nutrients), so I am drinking not-as-scrumptious cow's milk lattes, but STILL. I still love it. So, so much. So so so much.

Consolation: at least I've still got premarital sex. FOR NOW.

No comments: